Not being allowed to sign in to TiViMate

I use@PandaStreams IPTV , I am trying to use tivimate but it doesn’t let me sign up or in?? Say check internet and credentials spelling, I have checked and checked to no avail! Could this be becuz of my IPVANISH or Orbi router security?? I think I tried with and without all of them??

Try panda on something else.only prob i get ,is my fault putting m3u in wrong

Is there another service like TiviMate I can try I have been trying to get it using xtremecodes??

1 Like

Havent found one.Believe troypoint thought its the Dogs

1 Like

Implayer is a fantastic app.

1 Like

If you have the xtream code (url)dosen’t matter what service you have. If you have that information im assuming they gave it to you, so its not locked. Im having trouble following what the issue is.

1 Like

I have put on an Orbi wifi extension router for higher performance, but it comes with a security system free for 30 days and I believe it’s the issue ,they are blocking it!! I will wait 30 days or see if my IT friend can figure it out! I have tried IPTVSMARTERS APP but the url I have for extreme codes doesn’t work! Thank You All for the input and advice I will update everyone when we figure it out! Btw: @PandaStreams is one heck of a customer service rep(maybe owner?) he worked hours with me and advised me all the way, something JCMEDIA didn’t do very well. Just saying! Thank You :relaxed:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.