NordVPN Unbiased Review

@joeboxer

Im not paying anything for nord, i use pia as it was gifted to me from a coworker.

My last conversation with nord didnt go well, i was a 6 year user. So when i have time i will re negotiate, untill then im fine with pia.

I will probably go with ipvanish later.

Just curious. Why is PayPal charging you a little over $19 for your Nord payment bring it to $115 total

1 Like

Is that a Canadian thing? There is no charge in the US

Iā€™ve been using Nord for 3 years now for $3 and change a month. Looking on their website still the same price, hard to beat. Plus they take Bitcoin for payment and donā€™t require any personal info to sign up, just an email address.
This is their current offerā€¦ā€œGet NordVPNā€™s 2-year plan. It comes down to just $3.49 per month!ā€

And Nord is outside of 5, 9, and 14 eyes, most other VPNs arenā€™t.
Comparison spreadsheet.

3 Likes

You are very confusing me about which VPN you are actually using. Again, Nord is about $96 for 2 years. Compare that to $100 for 1 year with Express VPN. How about IPVanish at $45 for only 1 year with no guarantee for the second year. I am not sure where you are getting your numbers from.

Why do you think IPVanish is better? Because that is what Troy picked?

I just got ExpressVPN. $128.31/yr.

With everyone talking about the cost of VPNā€™s $128 seems to win the award for the most expensive. And for only 1 year.

@rich5544

I didnt say it was better. Ipvanish and nord do the same things, i have a topic on this. Minus a few differences. I enjoy what i have when im ready to change i will haggle for a better price.

If you saw my post i said i felt nord was better, but financially its to much and for less ipvanish has what i need. Regardless i got a vpn now and when its done i will see what prices are.

1 Like

Still donā€™t understand how you can say Nord is too expensive compared to IPVanish. Guess we just disagree on almost everything.

1 Like
  • also changed to nordvpn because ipvanish didnot work for me

Ya thatā€™s Canadian though and our dollar sucks, and I was paying $125/yr for IPVanish. I was a member long before they lowered their prices and they never would give me a break. So Adios amigo.

1 Like

same hereā€¦ been with Nord for three years the service and speeds were alright had a few minor issues that were resolved quicklyā€¦but this Proton VPN is super fastā€¦some servers doubled the Nord speeds even without Wiregaurd onā€¦i love the user interface and so far i am very impressed with Proton VPN.

3 Likes

Another VPN review? I am still not sure about the last review on SurfShark VPN?
After a few hours of use on this VPN, I had to uninstall it because it was causing me a lot f problems
It was not letting me sign up my everyday use Apps and Web Browsers
I kept asking for help about this issues and I would get a message about Windows Firewall being the cause of all my troubles?
I am keeping my IPVanish
I donā€™t think NordVPN is any good?

@insider1

Situational really, somethings will not allow you to run a vpn but thats more top of the iceberg paid listā€¦

For windows just allow the the fire to run vpn and unblock in into vpn. Windows firewall and vpns dont really mix you have to manually allow it.

Edit: troy team does these reviews so everyone can experience other vpns and get a non biased review. Try it dont try it thats up to you atleast you have a review to look at and make up your own mind

1 Like

But SurfShark that is owned by Nord, and SS is half the price?

1 Like

I agree and I feel the same! Iā€™m subscribed till 2029 and I got it at an average cost of apx. $3/mo or less.
No need to shop, it does well on my firesticks and PC and gives me NO problems!

I agree. Now people are talking about Nordā€™s Surfshark, but that was not an issue when the original post about Nord was made. Check the posting dates people.

1 Like