NOKIA 8000 Android TV Box with Chromecast & Google Assistant

Purchased a Nokia 8000 last week. Mainly due to the remote looking like it would be easier for the auld fella, at almost 90 years old to use.
He has arthritis and the Fire remotes were a no go. The Nvidia shield just dropped outta his hands every time he tried pressing a button :rofl:
I’ve found this device to be a very decent purchase. Okay on Specs and with LAN, it’s proved to be flawless. It’s a neat little box and if a “traditional” remote is your preference, I’d consider the Nokia 8000.

1 Like

Get him a 3rd gen cube with the new advanced remote from Amazon. Advanced voice control features. Apparently you can just hold the voice button down and give commands like “open tivimate to news channel 3” and it will do that.

1 Like

Half the time I can’t get a conversation out him :rofl: :rofl: I tried him with an Alexa, jeez it was hilarious. I don’t think any device available can understand a frustrate auld Scotsman :sunglasses: :rofl:

OMG, Scots yet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Ok I get it. Stick with your way. :laughing:

1 Like

Yeah do you know sign language with a Scot :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.