No Stream Available”Message

So I’m continually getting this message while trying download. Even getting it on previously viewed video. I’ve pretty much exhausted what is on Troypoint and whatever else I’ve been able to find. Not rocket science I know

2 Likes

Hi @Pinhi
Can you give us a little more info?
What add-on(s) for example? Is it also happening on apps such as Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime?
Let us know.

1 Like

@Pinhi

Welcome to our community and enjoy your stay.

No stream available. Is this on kodi?

Typically this is an indication of no free links available.

Which addons are you using mentioned above.

The crew and oath are great for free links but I suggest a real debrid service.

2 Likes

Have not tried Hulu Or Netflix

Yes it is on KODI. Running Exodus Redux. KODI and Redux loaded fresh copies.

3 Likes

@Pinhi

Then that’s what it is. The free scrapers haven’t been able to find sources or links.

I’d go with crew and oath. Far more free links.

But ultimately for the best kodi setup get a debrid service. Troypoint has guides and it’s fully recommended.

4 Likes

Can you enlighten me on “no free links available”??

@Pinhi

I’m referring to the msg you are getting. It’s a indication of the scraper not finding links for what you are getting, it’s typically more common when using free service. (No real debrid or perimum link service)

Try the crew or oath.

Stremio is good for free service too

3 Likes

When I get “No Stream Available” I just find another addon to install on Kodi with the same channels…

4 Likes

Thanks for the help everyone. Got it fixed installedThe Oath off and running like an electric duck.

4 Likes

@Pinhi

Awesome, going forward if a issue is solved in your topic with anyone’s advice feel free to mark it with a solution.

1 Like