No Program Found on IPTV Smarters

Today the channels on IPTV Smarters show “No Program Found” and no guide for any of the channels. I have logged out, logged back in. cleared the chache,checked for updates on the firestick and restarted the firestick with no success. How do I fix this?

Thanks,
Doris

I would get in contact with provider.

1 Like

Not sure if this is related but Smartes no longer streams using IP Vanish. Other streams get through (BBC iPlayer, YouTube, etc). This is on multiple devices on multiple ISPs.

If there is any news relating th this I would appreciate it.

I also have trouble with IP Vanish and Smartes, I have started to use proton free version vpn just for smartes until my IPVanish subscription ends when I will probably change to surfshark

Hi, I wondered if it was smarters or my sub. I am using natho fh

I’m very confused…Smarters is just an IPTV player, it is not the issue here. Your IPTV sub not meshing with IPVanish has nothing to do with Smarters, just wanted to clarify. This thread is talking about Smarters like it has content by itself. Contact your IPTV provider.

I hear what you say, but Smarters is working with Whitehat VPN but not IP Vanish.

I understand that Smarters (and some others) has been blocked from being downloaded in th EU since the Spanish court ruling last month - this could result in pressure being brought to bear on big name VPNs to block connection from Smarters.- and this might be what is happening.

In any case I was just trying to be helpful by outling a similar set of circumstances.

I think it is much more likely that your VPN settings are causing your IPTV sub to not work correctly on Smarters as opposed to this big legal issue that is keeping Smarters from running your IPTV service. This would be all over the news if it was the case. Anything is possible in cord cutting, but we are overthinking and pointing fingers at the wrong things here, I believe.

In another thread we talk about certain VPN locations that dont seem to work correctly with certain IPTV providers. It is odd, but may be what is happening.

You are so right, anything is possible in chord cutting. The EU has recently been taking down playlists with great regularity. Life is getting harder for those of us the travel and look to have access to our local live TV… Most of the information available applies to the USA understandably.

My setup on multiple devices hasn’t changed for a year. It turns out that I can no longer ping the xstream URL of my sub with IP Vanish running. Other, less mainstream VPNs work. So not Smarters then.

So for the others having a problem with IP Vanish, Whitehat VPN is free and currently works for me.

BTW this legal issue is in the news - Troypoint have the article but I don’t believe I am allowed to post URLs here.

You can post that here, especially if it is Troy’s article.

This is the article about Smarters

And this is about Pluto playliist which has resulted in many “portal” type set top boxes becoming unusable.

1 Like