No Links Available on TV shows

Stupid question but I like to ask anyway. I’ve been watching a few series on my YouTube channels that have to do with Border Security around the world. Most have been on for many years, more than 10-15 seasons. They’re just really out of order. Now, I went in and found the series, saved it in Trakt. They show every season and every episode. They give all the info on every episode. But, when trying to open up an episode no streams. I use HomeFlix and HomeLander builds. They are great for a lot of stuff of course. So what I am looking for is either a good build or APK that might pick these up. I’ve had RD for a long time and actually went in to settings and allowed non-RD links to show. Just a little nudge in the right direction or just tell me I’m an idiot and should know better! Thanks

My IPTV supplier has Border Security in the regular lineup. If you want past and maybe All seasons you could try Stremio.

hi onstream has border security seasons on it

I re-authorized RD and those issues are gone.

Nope, first thing I did. This are always obvious first solutions. Miki I tried Stremio, but it looks different than before. I reloaded it back on my new box and it’s just not the same in setting up. It use to have the addon portion to do Torrentio but I can’t find it. The search brings up what I’m looking for but won’t load it up, just bizzare shows. I don’t have IPTV so not sure about that. I’ll keep plugging along

In stremio just searching for what you want brings up 4 different series. One of them has 21 seasons alone but is Australia so not many sources. Canada has 3 seasons with tons of sources. America also has 3 seasons. Homeland has 1 season. You’re correct though, not a lot of sources.

I went a long time from the first install of Stremio to the last one. Down the items side there is Add-ons but something comes up very different than before. Is this the “new” look and how you set up Stremio. Something about going online to do addons. Just curious. Thanks

That site is the library for “community” addons. That’s where you’ll find Torrentio and most of the addons you’ll want. Opening this site using “downloader” or “silk” on the device where Stremio is installed and clicking the “install” button will open stremio and activate the green “install” line for you to choose. Very simple as you only need to do it on one device you have Stremio installed on and then the configuration will apply to all your logged in stremio apps.

How do I re authorize?

Argh.

In The Crew. Tools: ResolveURL: Universal Resolvers: Real Debrid: re-authorize my account.
I hope this helps.