No Firefox browser

I searched for Firefox browser for fire tv and do get a listing but when I click on the listing to DL it does not show up in the list of Apps. I’m trying to use a browser through my Samsung TV that’s compatible with NFL ticket. Silk does not support NFL game day ticket

A Samsung smart TV is not an Android TV. The TV is either operating the Samsung Smart TV through Orsay OS or Tizen OS for TV, depending on the year that it was made. It is possible to convert your Samsung smart TV to function as an Android TV by connecting a firestick. That way you can watch all your nfl stuff through either silk or firefox.

3 Likes

How do you watch NFL on firefox?

Thanks for your reply Miki but I do have a fire stick. That’s the point I was making. I did a sea h on my fire stick for Firefox for fire tv. I get a link but after clicking there is no app shown. I did DL Amazon Silk but when I tried to log on my direct tv acct using that browser I got a message saying NFL game ticket does not support the browser.

You don’t have to log into anything. Enter either of those links I gave you then simply go to the site choose your sport like nfl and scroll down you will find the games listed and when they start. Click on one when the game is on and when it gives you the pop up always click stay here and if it gives you a message to allow messages always block. Once you go through that you click on the game link and choose the SD link, when one opens click the little xxx s and always click stay here when prompted, then click the arrow and the game will show. Moving the cursor off to either side a bit and quickly double clicking the enter button twice makes your feed full screen.

1 Like

Thank again. I used to use VIP IX years ago but it just won’t connect. Too many pop ups that just keep taking u to bogus sites. Takes forever to get the live steam. Oh. I can watch in computer or I pad at least

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.