No audio sound USTVGO.TV ... Travel Channel

Hello,
For the past two days, I have been unable to get SOUND AUDIO while using USTVGO.TV while watchingthe TRAVEL CHANNEL. This issue appears to be confined to the TRAVEL CHANNEL as other channels appear to be working with audio. I’m very confused and disappointed, as the TRAVEL CHANNEL is my most watched channel. Just wondering if anyone else out in the Troypoint community having the same issue?? Are there any troubleshooting techniques to fix this issue??

Welcome, that is puzzling and it only happens on this channel? Are you watching thru your browser or app? I assume your using a vpn? if not try doing so if you have one. Most channels won’t work without one. There is a USTVGO add on for Kodi if you have that. Try different cities with your vpn. Clear cache on your streaming device and apps. Hope something here helps and welcome. :v:

1 Like

Hello,
Thanks for taking the time to reply to my question. As I live in Australia, the only way I can watch USTVGO.TV is via my browser and using my VPN set to the USA. As per your suggestion, I changed the location within my VPN to a different state within the USA, which was not so busy. When I tried the Travel Chanel again I had AUDIO SOUND again…wow I couldn’t believe it!!

Thanks again for your help…it worked and I am so grateful for your assistance!

2 Likes