No addons or builds available for Kodi 20.1

I was using Kodi 19.3 until the Diggs Zenon build started to malfunction. First, theCrew.After limping along trying to fix it, I ended up deleting my 19.3 and Diggs.
So then I installed Kodi 20.1 and there are no addons or builds for it. Is there a work around? Or how long does it take for updated builds to appear?

Install Kodi 20.1, and put your own add-ons on, Crew, Asgard, Scrubsv2 , Promise, Mad Titan, Loop23, Sport hd Rising tides…

Yes there is do a search :mag:

Hello, welcome to the TROYPOINT Insider. Please read the rules and regulations prior to posting another topic. Thank you.

Please use our search function regarding this further.

Also this topic/issue/problem/ or common thing as been discussed a lot and there is many topics on this, please use our search regarding this further. Making the same topics on info that’s already posted is against our rules. Old topics are available to post as they are not locked, our search would bring this up. Thank you for understanding.

Here’s a link for addons. I’m using 20.1 and have very few problems. I prefer using an addon or two over using any sort of build.

TP has a similar lst for builds.
The entriesof both lists do indicate whether they’re compatible with 19 or 20 or both.