NFL EPG source for IPTV channel list

I’ve been looking for an EPG source for NFL channels. It’s frustrating not knowing what game is playing on the channels? Anyone know any solutions??

If you can’t find a specific EPG for your playlist then add the following to your phone.

What playlist do you not have an EPG for?

1 Like

M3u4u.com. I tried finding epg source for NFL channels, but it says they don’t have any

ohh. You can make your own playlist.
IPTV Cat | Free iptv, m3u, m3u8 lists and servers, checked & updated daily. Tested iptv streams. VLC and if the EPG doesn’t work use the Guide I posted. Just load the channels you need.

2 Likes

Ok thanks! I assume though I will have to create a new epg every week, because the games will change? For example the dolphins were on fox this week, but might be on another channel the next week.
I thought there would be a epg source for NFL Sunday ticket. That would update itself??
I’m new to all this
Sorry
Rob

EPGs populate an m3u playlist. So if you have a playlist with what you want in it I can help find an EPG. The guide I posted shows the channels and for the most part channels have the NFL broadcast rights. So once you build a list it’s likely that same channel will be broadcasting an nfl game the following week. I have two iptv subs and have everything for the games and I honestly think that’s the best way to go. You will have to search for your own service as we do not discuss these here. Honestly we should not even be discussing sports franchises. It sends up flags as there are so many illegal services.

2 Likes

Ok, I’ll give it a go. Thanks for the help and the tips

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.