New to Tivimate

Just installed tivimate - free version for now. It asked to the M3U url. It did not ask for the EPG url:( It loaded as did the guide so that’s good except when I select a show - all I get is “An error occured:ParserException”
How do I get it to work? Thanks

UPDATE: This only seems to happen on some channels. I was trying a local ABC channel

1 Like

Free TiViMate is worth what you pay for it nothing. For a $25 USD lifetime Sub you get a real powerhouse to load your IPTV m3u and m3u8 onto.

3 Likes

Local channels on IPTV in my experience are terribly unpredictable and seem to not only be disconnected sporadically but also buffer a ton intermittently. I would see how the other “normal” channels work. You could always contact their support and give them channel name and see if they can fix it on their end. As @Miki said, when you get the hang of the free version, the paid version is the most amazing deal. I couldn’t watch IPTV without it.

3 Likes

Unless we are talking about iptv providers this should be in the iptv section.

Thank you for your support.

2 Likes

I’m sorry - I thought I was in the right section since tivimate is an IPTV player. I’m new

2 Likes

All good, iptv player support goes here. Hopefully your issues get resolved.

1 Like

I am trying to get tivimate companion to work. On the tivimate website it says lifetime is $19.99 after installing companion on my phone it says lifetime is $24.99. What’s up with that?

1 Like

I believe that 24.99 is correct.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.