New Movies & TV Shows Discussion Category

We’ve added a new category called Movies & TV Shows.

This will be a place to discuss/recommend movies and TV shows.

Posting links or information on how to access copyrighted movies and TV shows will result in permanent ban from Insider.

12 Likes

How wonderful. I am not a “techie”. I don’t use Kodi. Stremio and a good IPTV subscription has it all. ACORN TV subscription for the best of the other English speaking world. I just want to watch great entertainment, news and sports at the push of a couple buttons. Share your watch lists! TUBI series King and Sue Thomas FB Eye are fun. Roku, Crossing Jordan and Bones. These are some of my favorites, plus being FREE & LEGAL
Hope others share their favorites.

1 Like

NEW to Cord Cutting? Two handy apps are REELGOOD and Just Watch. You can input a movie or series title and the app will display where you can watch that movie or series. These apps are available on most play stores

1 Like

Thank you troy, this is awesome.

1 Like

Well this surprised me because I have been a Netflix subscriber for a long time. Somehow I missed the series “You”.
I saw that season 4 was released or will be so I thought if Netflix went 4 seasons it might be worth checking out.
Binged the first season over a week or so, wow!
Don’t know if the next three seasons will hold up but the first season was great, somehow the guy comes across as crazier than Dexter yet not as ruthless, really a good series.
Any of you guys care to tell me if the next seasons are as good as the first?

7 Likes

I think on Roku Bones and Crossing Jordan are the best tv shows also!

6 Likes

I just heard Yellowstone is not coming back after season 5. There is supposed to be a spin off coming. I kind of liked that show. I liked 1883 and I am watching 1923 on Paramount + also. I think we need more good Western shows… What do you guys think?

5 Likes

Burn notice reruns. Bamm! :sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

Nash Bridges reruns. Bamm! :sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

Name That Movie!

2 Likes

Gunfight at the OK corral?

2 Likes

Watching it right now. lol

5 Likes

Ted Lasso, especially the first season, is probably the one series that has really stuck with me.

6 Likes

Give Billy the Kid a whirl.

2 Likes