New Kodi download

I have downloaded the new Kodi, I then did you tutorial for add ins and I did Diggz’ but no movies work on any of the add ons not sure if I am doing something wrong. I am not really technical and your tutorials are really good, but cant get any movies at all, they show up, says there are some sources, then I click on it and it says “one or more item failed to play, check the log for more information about this message” then I say Ok and it just closes

Also do you have a good recommendation for IPTV?

@AmandaJN

Thank you for joining our community! Enjoy.

What device is kodi installed on?

And if you are a free user alot of free content doesn’t play or no streams.

I would recommend Uninstalling kodi and reinstall fresh 19.3 and use the crew and oath addons instead they have better free content.

I would recommend real debrid but let’s focus on your issue first. You can use builds if you wish.

Best kodi builds. Guide also

Iptv check out the shop category.

2 Likes

Hi, I have it installed on my firestick. I did the new build, so kodi 19.3, but nothing plays :frowning:

Should I uninstall and reinstall. I followed Troy’s tutorials and add ons

Thanks

Hi @AmandaJN
Sorry it didn’t work. @TP-Dracoo guides are the go to.
Might I suggest, with all due respect, try downloading individual add-ons vs a build. You can search here on the forum for recommends and how-to’s.

2 Likes

@AmandaJN

What do you mean they won’t play?

Are you still receiving the error? I think something was done incorrectly that’s Typically when you get the error.

Error log.

Try checking your error log and posting a pic of what it says.

Make sure all repo and url info is correct.

1 Like

Hi, yes, still getting the error, I will try take a picture an post on here, where can I check the log as the message says, check the log?
Thank you
Amanda

Hi, any chance you can share a link, I can’t seem to find any detail on how to do this, like I say I’m no expert, a novice, sorry for all the questions, and asking for advise
Thanks
Amanda

@AmandaJN

I sent you a link to check your error logs.

I still believe there is some user error invloved.

Thank you, you are probably right, but not sure how to fix, maybe I should delete and reinstall

@AmandaJN

If you do I would follow the guides.

Also instead of a build try just a addon.

Free users: crew and oath.
Paid: crew seren

1 Like

Thank you for your support, I will try this this evening. I did follow Troy’s instructions, but with all the builds on Diggz, may be too many to cope with

Do you know which is the best provider for IPTV, I had someone last month and it didn’t work and they were hopeless at support, never had any program information showing

@AmandaJN

Let’s keep this topic aboutnyour current issue.

For iptv providers check out the shop category or the pinned thread for best providers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.