New Fire TV privacy options control the info your apps share with Amazon

New Fire TV privacy options control the info your apps share with Amazon | AFTVnews
https://www.aftvnews.com/new-fire-tv-privacy-options-control-the-info-your-apps-share-with-amazon/

1 Like

Hi @TXRon,

I just turned this feature off. Wow, can’t believe all the new intrusive features popping up on fire tv.

Thanks for sharing and happy thanksgiving.

1 Like

They’ve always had invasive data sharing. I remember a time when I would go into my Amazon account and delete my ad profile and get a new one. Most ppl forget that you can log into your Amazon account on-line and go into your devices to clear or add apps as needed and do a lot of stuff as the stick has your account linked to it.

Wow, I will have to check it out. I went online and turned off the save voice recordings from firestick Alexia. Thanks for sharing as usual.

Ya It’s something I’ve tried to get ppl to understand. For example, if you can’t get an app onto your stick, you can often log into your account, online, get the app into your “my apps and devices” choose your device, then when you open your stick you can “sync” everything and once completed the app is then on your stick.