New Fire TV Debloater Toolbox Now In TROYPOINT App

So I decided to install this on my older 4K (2018) firestick which I first factory reset. This is Fire OS 6.2.8.7 and there are already many many differences from the Max. 16 in all. On this one I can’t turn off Prime, Sync or client metrics modules to name a few. Now I’ll have to check the Max and look to see if a new update already addresses some of the blocking.

2 Likes

Funny you should say this @Dminor9. We definitely have kicked around this idea but there is one big hurdle keeping me from doing it and that is customer support. I don’t necessarily want to be in the technical support game as I know how things like that go due to my background. Most of you are well-versed when it comes to this stuff but the average Joe has a heck of a time understanding this stuff and would drain a lot of man-hours dealing with that.

6 Likes

My 4K Max is still at 7.2.5.5 also should I install this new one and uninstall the older one or ???

3 Likes

I did. No issues on my Max at all. Please read through all the stuff as you may want to keep silk browser and alexa, as I did and simply mass allowing all options may break stuff you rely on.

2 Likes

@TROYPOINT

Why not make limited supply with a very small user base with dedicated troy members to wein out the bugs, keeps your tech support low and bug fixing high.

I volunteer! You can get android box motherboards including amlogic and others, you can also haveba custom os.

Whispers* shh dooo it…

3 Likes

I posted this question months ago.
Here is my feature wish list.

2 Likes

Are there any debloater tools for earlier versions?

1 Like

Not specifically tools but there are instructions. But as @TP-Dracoo has pointed out, be careful doing this, it may disable features you actually use. Takes learning and reading.

2 Likes

Thanks. Seeing as i don’t really have a problem with it, I think i’ll just keep it the same.

That is a smart move imho.

1 Like

Was gonna download bloat tool, but if Amazon already came out with an update why bother. Although I would like to stop some of the buffering though.

2 Likes

The integrated toolbox works great on my 4K Max with FireTV OS 7.2.5.5

1 Like

Do you not have Real Debrid?

sign me up for the Troy-Sticks!!! :+1:I’ll pre-order 5 if it’s allowed… :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey guys, hows everyone doing? I dont comment much… honestly this is my 1st comment on here lol… but i just wanted to say that I’ve learned A LOTTT from all the commenters here over the last month or 2. Ever since i found TroyPoint, i havent gone anywhere else for anything because, well, you guys are the best. With that being said… a TroyPoint Android box would definitely be a must have in my book. Lately Ive been coming here on my downtime just to read up on different things so i would definitely support the cause!!

8 Likes

My Troypoint rapid app installer isn’t working. I get an error message “Sync of app installer links still running or failed. Please try again in a moment”. Can’t find the Debloater any where else to download.

1 Like

https://troypoint.com/rapid-app-installer/

Please read up on the rapid app. Its not longer in use.

1 Like

How can I get the Debloater??

1 Like

techdoctoruk.com is where it comes from.
Have fun and STREAM ON!

3 Likes