New alternatives to Cinema HD?

I’ve searched, and haven’t really found an APK comparable to Cinema hd. Please forgive me if this is already covered in other topic threads; I just haven’t been able to find it. Are there any new or existing APKs comparable with Cinema hd?

4 Likes

Hey @BVARGA01 I’m sure many will post their favorites…but in the meantime…if you go to Unlinked store 96960000 & scroll down to movies…there you will find a wide variety of apps to choose from while you’re waiting for other posters to chime in with their choices. GL2U in your search :cowboy_hat_face:

And…do a search here…this subject has been brought up many times since Cinema’s demise…

5 Likes

I use Stremio. It does require a bit of a setup but Troy has vids. My backup is an ad free TeaTV. With the ad free you can use an external player, just click on any link then click Play with external video player, I have MX Pro Player from Troy’s RAI. It auto plays using it just fine. Using a 4k Max Firestick.
Have Fun and STREAM ON.

10 Likes

@BVARGA01

Welcome to the community. As a newer user please use the search as this is a common issue/problem.

Take a look here for the best recommend aps with real debrid setup.

2 Likes

I am using the official beta cinema hd that Troypoint points to in the website. I download it directly and sideload it and am having no issues. Dont get ad-free as I hear it is buggy.
Just my 2 cents… Cinema HD APK Download v2.4.0 & v2.3.7.4 (Official)

1 Like

I agree with @Miki gotta be Stremio… once you start using it, you never need anything else :grin:

6 Likes

Only closed as this is a huge topic with lots of related searchable info. Everything can be found here, mainsite and via search.

4 Likes