Need a little apk help please

I had been using the Rapid Streamz apk for news channels and my favorite Motortrends channel. How ever now that it is no more, I am looking for a new app with at least motortrends in their channel selection. any help is appreciated as always.

Another gear head :skull_and_crossbones:… Motortrends is one of my all time fav channels right next to AxsTV…actually I always place them together. Ive always found them on most iptv bundles but not always.They are part of the Discovery group.

3 Likes

Motortrends has a free FAST channel. Not sure if it gets you what you want though. Just thought I’d throw it in there.

3 Likes

Thanks TXRon for a prompt reply … was hoping to watch a bit on my Friday nite. I’ve cut the cord completely so I’m reliant on apks and a decent Kodi build … will have a look at the discovery network category and see what I can find. Cheers bro.

The link @Miki posted shows zumoplay at the bottom. That is a free app found on most platforms however its not the live programming feed but more of a re-broadcast thing.

Thanks Miki … will go have a look. Am out in Eastern Europe … and dont use a VPN any more so will see if I can get this to play. Found another apk in my Kodi Zenon build that had something similar but can’t re find it now. A job for the weekend me things
Thanks bud.

1 Like

Thanks for that. Will save me a little time. Zumo wont work for me out here in the wastelands unless I use a VPN.

Why not use a VPN? Much easier to get what you’re after, especially when trying to access georestricted content.

Yes, you are right, and prob will in a few month. We are just about ready to sell a couple of apartments and move out to the Black Sea … when we do I will prob go back to work part time and treat our selves.

1 Like

Until such times you can try a free VPN. Most of the servers are very full but it depends on when you use them. My recommendation based upon trustworthiness is ProtonVPN Free. At least you can see how much a VPN can help.b

1 Like

Thanks Miki yes I have the Proton app on my TV … and used IPVanish when I lived in the U.K … worked pretty well.

Well if you have a paid sub for Proton then you can install and use it on up to 7 devices I believe, at the same time at no additional charge.

I’ll go take a look at their fee structure. To tell you the truth I have been happy as can be out here … all we have paid is internet fee which is say $14-00/month and that includes a streaming box which the wife uses … mostly Bg channels … few Eng. shes v contented with it. Wi fi is fast, cannot complain. Will stay on the hunt and let you know if I finally find the app on my Kodi build that has Motortrends … cheers.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.