Nearby Share is now Quick Share on Windows after new update

Nearby Share is now Quick Share on Windows after new update

Hey TXRon have you seen this? Check it out. This looks interesting.

STREAM ANYTHING, ANYWHERE WIRELESSLY - FINALLY GET RID OF THOSE CABLES AND CAST TO ANY TV (youtube.com)

Never seen that brand but ive seen similar devices. Never tried wireless hdmi as I have been skepticle bur apparantly ir works well at 1080p.

Been doing a bit of researching about being able to remotely control someone’s device and came across this vid.

Here’s a couple more interesting vids about putting your device on a pc.

This one uses hardware but is very easy and cost very little for the gadget ($16 bucks on Amazon)

This one is wireless and requires no extra hardware and is free.

You know where I see the best benefit is administering your iptv credentials (m3u & epg’s). Being able to do that on a pc is a game changer as it makes it so much easier.

I’m going to try the wireless method on my Shield and see what happens.

Vysor is ok but not reliable imho. I purchased it way back when and hardly even open it up. Handy tho when no other way works.

Hey Miki, can you take files from your computer and place them in the device you are controlling. In other words, can I use this method to transfer file back and forth from pc to device and vice versa.

Ex: I have a screensaver project I have saved on my laptop. I would like to test it on my device. If I remotely access my device using my laptop. Can I move the file from my laptop to my devices file manager while in the remote mode.

I know there are a ton of other ways to do this but am curious if this would work with Vysor.

I Don’t have a computer and after moving I don’t have anything but my Shield set up yet.

1 Like