MX player problem

Do no have Security & restrictions under Device preferences on my MECOOL K2

Sorry what is this in reference to? If this is about disabling play protect that isnā€™t how itā€™s done. Follow the link I provided and read up what Troy posted.

You sen the TROYPOINT: Tech Tutorials On Firestick, Kodi, Android TV Box, VPN, IPTV,ā€¦ ā€“ 1 Feb 24 and I folowed the instructions but under Device Preferences Security & restrictions is not there as shown in the Tutorial.

Did you not keep scrolling and see that there are 2 methods?

Iā€™ll give you yet a third way.
Open the google play store on your device, scroll up to the top right and highlight your avitar circle pic, click down once on your direction ring. This brings the cursor focus to Manage apps & games giving it a white background, click down once more to now place the focus on Play Protect and on the right you should see ā€œScan apps with play protectā€ and ā€œImprove harmful app detectionā€. Disable both and back out of it and youā€™re done.

I did that, then deleted downloader, restarted the mecool k2, re-installed the downloader and troypoint toolbox. Tried to install MX Player and got the same message.
BTW, when I went to reinstall the downloader, Verified by Play Protect was indicated.

I havenā€™t any idea what to tell ya. There is obviously some setting or app on your device blocking access. Iā€™ve tried it using downloader and chrome and every way I can try it downloads just fine for me. Turn off your ad blocker if you have one active. Just a guess. I never use one.

Are there any reported problems with MECOOL K2
Mine blanks out all the time.

Thanks for your help.

Your MeCool KM2 ā€œblanks out all the timeā€ . This may be a new topic but before going there can you elaborate please. What exactly do you mean blanks out? Does this happen when using a certain app? What steps do you take to get back to a useable condition? With all your issues have you attempted a scan for spyware/adware/malware? Have you considered a factory reset? Is it up to date? Is it overheating? Is your power source consistent? As you can see, there are far to many options without knowing accurate details.

I posted the direct link to the MX Player home siteā€¦
Just type in the location into downloader to get their page.
Then chose downloads and then you have the option download Free or the Pro versionā€¦
https://mx.j2inter.com/
Hope this helps

I did see this on Twitter-X A. Few weeks ago, maybe you have to update your operating system.

https://twitter.com/Mecooltvbox/status/1763158778198073698?t=kXfv20utQch21MrlUm9Gng&s=19

def not downloader or mx problem just used it for new firestick max all worked fine

1 Like