Mx player on tea tv

Trying to put mx player on tea tv

2 Likes

@Rogerd

You install it separately on your device then make it your video player in options after install.

2 Likes

Mx player is not offered in settings on tea tv when you enter a movie to be played or in the settings they offer the preferred player

2 Likes

@Rogerd

Yes. You still have to install the apk of each player in your device, once you have done that you can set it to your choice of player.

I recommend mx player.

3 Likes

Thought they were already on this installer justhave to designate which movie sites I want to view by pushing install icon

1 Like

@Rogerd

They are on the installer and yes you can choose which one to use on the app.

2 Likes

Been trying to get cinema installed onto mx player have put in url https://cinemahdapkapp.com it says can’t play this link have 2nd generation firestick an ip vanish on what am i doing wrong

Sup Rampage…

I think u got it backwards

You download both apps, then you go int Cinema settings & make MX your player

It plays everything through MX

3 Likes

Ok but why on mx player does it ask for url

1 Like

Oh it can play all sorts of media…
But Cinema, BeeTV, TeaTV, etc… all play through MX player without the hassle of entering anything

1 Like

Ok thanks for clearing that up for me zorlac

Anytime…

Just go into each movie apps’ settings & change from default player to MX player…

Stay safe!

2 Likes

I don’t have an option on Bee TV for playing with a different player and it keeps recommending Titan player which keeps buffering. Any ideas?

1 Like

Sup Yq…

I take it you already have MX already installed…

So go into BeeTV settings…
Go down to"Choose default play action"…

Choose “play with external player”…

Now go play a link & it’ll ask you which player & then choose “always”…

Happy Halloween…

2 Likes

Obviously, I’m missing something with TeaTV, as well. I have MX Player installed on my nVidia, but TeaTV only wants to have me install their player (which sucks). When I select a link to play, my only options are “Play” “Play with subtitles” and “Copy link”. I see nowhere in the TeaTV settings where I can change the default player, otherwise.

1 Like

When you choose external player it Plays with mx player I just tried it on my sheild to make sure. I see it doesn’t actually say mx player but external is mx . So as stated above go in tea tv settings down to choose default Play choose external player . Back out I like to get out of tea tv restart after changing settings and play a link and choose play with external player it doesn’t say mx but external is mx . Hope that helps :smiley: stream on enjoy

2 Likes