Movies Sooo Stupid they're funny

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

Screenshot (50)

My go to is Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I can watch this movie over and over and still bust up. It makes me smile everytime I think about it. And I love quoting it. “Merely a flesh wound” and “she turned me into a newt” with the follow up “I got better”.

And of course Idiocracy. Once you get past the Mike Judge humor the premise is very scary. Genius!

1 Like

lol you do realize that movie was (loosely) based on actual events in TN no less

It was entertaining imo

The Airplane and Naked Gun movies were hilarious to me.

3 Likes

1 Like

I’m a sucker for Mars Attacks, so frigging funny! :joy::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Airplane, hands down :crazy_face:

How about one of my all-time favorites.

2 Likes

Cocaine Bear supposedly based on a true story of events that took place in North Georgia!!

The old Saturday Chinese karate movies! LOL

1 Like

Yessss…but those were more like serious ones (Bruce, Shaolin, etc). This movie is super stupid funny - fitting on the thread subject. :rofl:

piranha-3dd

Monty Python is not stupid though. It’s brilliant although not to everyone’s taste.

Wizzard, you may be correct on this. I love Brit humor.

Did anyone say Dumb and Dummer? Or, Powerfader suggested Young Frankenstein, so I would like to add just about all of Mel Brooks movies.

1 Like

There were so many subtle things in Mel Brookes movies, many of them were not even noticed. One of my favs was that Marty Feldmans hump would keep changing from side to side. This was not mistake, this is classic Mel Brookes. RIP Marty Feldman.

2 Likes

A couple of environmental climate disaster movies from the mid 2000’s come to mind, Absolute Zero and Catagory 7. So stupid they are actually funny. In Catagory 7, a string of hurricanes with blizzards come south out of Canada, forcing Americans south to Mexico where they invade the border.

What about Bob?
Groundhog Day

1 Like