MOVIE TIME.... oldies but goodies👍

the night of the hunter and the hunters both robert mitchum

What is best addon for old movies.

My personal favorite is Fen.

Rather than watch to latest offerings I prefer to watch older movies that I saw many years ago, movies that I missed because of my demanding job or movies that are off the radar (one that didn’t get quite the notoriety of the big blockbusters). I’ve been watching a lot of older movies from actors that I like. Denzel Washington, Bill Nighy. Michael Caine come to mind.

same here, I watch lotsa 90’s movies…aka my lost decade :roll_eyes:

Sorry i dont think fen is the best for older movies. It is good tho. I use it alot

Watched a film years and years ago called The Woman In The Window. I did a search and couldn’t find a topic for this. It starred Edward G Robinson made in 1944. Dont read reviews or synopsis or it will ruin it for you. I nearly jumped off my sofa. Brilliant ending has anyone seen it. Tell Me What you think.
Jimmy

jagged edge

Good’n, only time i went to the cinema with my parents just before they passed away, my mum used to love these type of movies, i must get it from her.

2 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation. It was enjoyable. And not the ending I was expecting.

The movie lethal weapon, 1 2 and 3 4. Also rush hour one two and three. Excellent movies funny with action.