Movie HD APK with MX player 1.10.50 beta unstoppable

Get rid of the updated versions of MX player and opt for the MX player 1.10.50 beta or 1.10.51 if that’s what your system needs. Together with Movie HD app along with the HW+ decoder, with a minimum of 25Meg download speed, you will be able to see the newest movies with practically zero buffering (only at the very beginning of a movie, or during high data events such as lights being bright and explosions etc).
Additional benefit of the MX player 1.10.50 beta is that it works with a lot of other apps where HW+ decoder is extremely beneficial.

4 Likes

Dont know where you been but hw+ was always the option you needed on any app. You must have hw+ on.

5 Likes

Well I’ve noticed on some apps it doesn’t work as well as with movie HD. Yes I’ve been out of the loop for a little bit. Thanks TP

2 Likes

HW+ always works, you turn it on and it stays on. I have used it on almost every app. If you are getting buffering on other apps with this on that could indicate an entirely different issue.

Vlc its always on
Just Player its always on

2 Likes

On some sports apps and other movie apps, I get notifications that HW+ is not available. And I am currently not using any vpns.

1 Like

Well, when you set hw+ on mx that will always be on unless you play something that dont support i suppose. I would get VLC and Just player to just to have other options. Both are just as good if not better.

Those are the tree best external players you can get.

5 Likes

And imho, a VPN is a must, for both security and for geo blocking.

Yes I saw your post about just player and downloaded it. I just need to try it out now. Thanks :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Actually TP, I was thinking about this today and I personally have not seen anything on Troy point about HW+ in well over a year. I might have missed it.

2 Likes

I did a search for HW+ and got 33 posts to read.

5 Likes

Trust me, we have it covered here.

2 Likes

As important as it is, I’m not surprised y’all have it covered. I just missed it. Sure glad you guys are here.

2 Likes

How do I upgrade from the old version to the new one?

were do i find hw+ then on mx player if you dont mind telling me thanks would be appreciated

3 Likes

sorted it now didnt know you could do that thanks

1 Like

I agree, after downloading MX 1.51.8, Movie HD and selecting MX Player, I was unable to change HW to HW+ > suggestions welome?

1 Like

Open mx player. Using a mini keyboard or the mouse toggle, click the 3 vertical dots on the top right, then click “settings” then “Decoder” and there you go.

3 Likes

Thanks, but I did that when I set up MX Player

1 Like

Oh sorry, but you asked where to enabld HW+ and that is where.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.