Mobdro alternative

Your welcome and if it stops on you just use the refresh @ the top of the page. Sometimes you may have to go into your firestick settings and force stop the program and then it will work. Remember to clear your cache once in awhile on all your installed programs. Take Care

Agree.

USTVGO channels list - USTVGO.TV

I use Tap tv . It is available in unlinked .

You are welcome. Took me a while to master it but as I well and truly cut the cord I needed some good alternatives.I was using Redbox TV for most of my TV until this build came along. A couple things to remember with the Xenon build …it’s quite slow, click and wait. When it first boots up, leave it for a few minutes to sort itself out …at least until your weather shows. If you want to use Pluto with a great epg …you will have to install a PVR client from ‘my addons’ … good free tv with continuous episodes of my favourite shw …‘This Old House’.
Anyway bear with it … the TV channels are endless … all of Netflix ,Amazon Prime, AppleTV … etc etc.
Lots of people here to help I’m sure. Enjoy.

Thanks for helping. One question. I have the xenon build but can’t seem to find the channel’s or app you mentioned. Would really appreciate if you could (dumb it down ) for me. Very much appreciated. :facepunch:t3:

Found it under the crew in that build. Thanks for your guidance. Please don’t waste your time explaining ( dumbing it down ) for me :joy:

If you go to the web site of the news station you want many of them broadcast live on their web site.

I use (usatvradio) tvtap pro livenettv and redboxtv

1 Like

Ran into the same issue. I tried just zooming in and that did end up filling the screen, but the quality of the video diminished. Looks like casting is about the only way and still get a good picture.

2 Likes

In Ola TV Y63 and T36 have tons of U.S. channels. Y63 in particular has channels from all across the U.S. In this case try and find the network call letters. For example you can find all sorts of NBC channels, I wanted Dallas for the Nascar race, so I did a search and found it’s call letters are KXAS . So I did a search for that and found it easily. Liaded it into my Faves in KShaw and I’m g2g for future events.

Thank you so much for all the assistance with my Ola aggravation. Sorry my response has been so late. I am a new first time grandma so things have been nuts around here. But I sincerely appreciate all who reached out with guidance and suggestions. You guys are the best.

2 Likes

Ola has added a number of new servers again. 125 has an amazing collection of U.S. channels. If anyone is having problems using Ola please PM me. Ola is a bit of a beast to learn but gives me the best selection of non buffering streams I’ve ever found and I have had way more success with Ola than Tivimate, Live Channels and Perfect Player combined. Don’t forget you need a few things to put this all together. I installed the ad free mods btw. Ola TV/KShaw/Ludio/mouse toggle/patience.

3 Likes

Try ustvgo.tv on your web browers or there’s an app in the Google play store. It can be siseloaded for Windows. Youll have to Google that for instructions.

Way better than tvgo is an app like TeaTime then add Troy’s m3u playlists in the live TV section and get hundreds of live tv channels, way more than the few working ones you get in ustvgo, not only that but you can get VOD in TeaTime.

5 Likes

How can I add the m3u

Step 1: Open TeaTV application from your device

Step 2: Select Live TV from the left side menu

Step 3: From the top right corner Click on the + icon (Add)

Now you will have 3 options for import:

1. Import m3u from TeaTV.
  2. Import m3u Playlist from Disk.
  3. Import Playlist from the Internet.

You will use the downloader app to download the m3u list of your choice from Troypoint.

Then use #2 and navigate your way to the list you downloaded and click on it. The channels will then load for you to search for or surf for and choose.

2 Likes

Download Tivimate and Serverless Bluetooth Keyboard & Mouse for PC/Phone. Then install as many m3u url playlists as you want. The phone mouse works perfectly with the Fire HD Tablet and Tivimate. I pd for the premium ($4.50), but it’s not necessary. The remote app lets you have total control of all the Tivimate features. Once you have Tivimate set up the way you want, you can watch all your channels without using the remote, but you will need the remote to access your VOD TV and Movies sections.

All-in-all, because of Jayhawks find, imho, Tivimate is the way to go.

Serverless Bluetooth Keyboard & Mouse for PC/Phone - Apps on Google Play

From your tablet using a file explorer (I use X-Plore) you can either download the TP list or enter the m3u urls manually.

Tivimate has a lot of options and features to enable you to tweak the settings to your liking.

Credit Jayhawks659 for finding the phone remote. That made it a game changer for me!

Here is another link for some more url options; Updated 11/16/2021: Adding Pluto TV and other URL's to Tivimate

3 Likes

LocalBTV - Free Local TV

^^^ it is in its infacy but looks promising…even allows recording.

4 Likes