Message for troy

Hey I tried to massage u directly!! So I’m always trying to stay ahead. I’ve been meaning to join subscribe I guess but I’m putting it out there for you n miki. I got a pin for tmdbv4 in kodi respiratory they now have addon for TV n moves. It would make me happy if I can give it to u n miki for ur own personal use . My API is for streaming community. It’s good for a year from today . Just send me a one on one massage not would be my honor thanks for helping me out for years now

I don’t know what this is @Paddyboy but thank you so much for your generosity and thinking of us but I don’t use Kodi. I’m glad you have found the site useful and our help as well. Let others know. Be well and Stream On!!!

Ok np if anything changes just massage me I think u posted once u use trakt. As I do but all r using (add-on) tmdb n tmdb . Happy streaming

I don’t use trakt, but again tx for your generosity.

Hey I want you to know it’s tvdb is no longer using API keys it’s moving to v4 where you need to get it (pin) in order to receive info about latest TV nmoves. Tmdb , tvdb n trakt are the best. I like to stay ahead of the curve. Most apks use tvdb n tmdb. Just wanted u to know what I was talking about about . I guess I will have to subscribe to this site which I have been playing on doing being disabled this as helped

1 Like