Mega Giveaway page links not clickable

Giveaway page links are not accessible, not clickable. I tried three browsers; Firefox, Chrome and Edge. I even restarted my PC, wind 10. Shows I’m logged in and my entries and all that I’ve done, but I need to access the new wifi tools video.

Might try going through the email link

I am, not that I really know where else to find it. LOL
BTW, I DID find the video I’m looking for, but still interested in know why links are not active.
They don’t act like they are just text, rather, when I click or rather try to click, it show me a 0 with line thru it, same as the universal sign of “DO NOT…”

1 Like

Please see my other comment, I failed to click on reply (IDK if I did) but I just tried it on my iPhone, same reaction (except no “DO NOT” sign.)

1 Like

Brave, chrome, firefox, opera, safari, and edge all work, i would clean cache and data rry again.

1 Like

Bummer, I’d hate to do that again, I JUST done it, yesterday for another problem, which BTW didn’t fix it.

Something not right with your computer. Can you try using a phone or tablet? I just tested everything and working as it should.

1 Like

Check your ad-blockers and other extensions/permissions

1 Like

Well, that’s silly of me, but the links that I already have done and got entries for are disabled, I can still click on the invite option. I don’t agree w/the idea of blocking the videos, would be easier to watch if you wish to watch again rather than searching for them, like I had to for the wifi video.
Thank you all for your help and I apologize for being so dumb!

2 Likes