MECOOL Now Android TV Box Review with Camera & Video Calling

Originally published at: MECOOL Now Android TV Box Review - Read This Before You Buy

This MECOOL Now Android TV Box Review was written by Troy from TROYPOINT after using the Android TV Box on a regular basis for one week. This streaming device was provided free of charge to TROYPOINT by MECOOL. However, this review is unbiased and you will see that I point out both the good and…

Amazon has the camera only with google certified atv player for use with messenger, WhatsApp, etc. without the android tv for $79.99. This is good for those of us who prefer to use a separate pure android rooted device.

1 Like

Great. I bought this early based on the original Troypoint review which said:

" I used the TROYPOINT App with the Rapid App Installer and installed all of the most popular APKs and my favorite IPTV service.

Everything worked great with no problems whatsoever."

I did get the 10% discount so only paid $99 for the KM6 Deluxe but haven’t opened the box yet. It’s too late to return it.

So who did that review and said Rapid App worked and now this review says it won’t? I would never have purchased it it I can’t sideload my apps.

Or does sideload work on models without the video camera?

Hello @luptak you are referring to the KM6 which does work with the Rapid App Installer just as the review states. This one is called the MECOOL Now which does not work. Two different devices.

Thanks! Good to know.

1 Like

Can I use it with the Fouad WhatsApp app…?