Mecool M8S Pro L - no recent shows

Hello, there are no recent shows on my box on both Kodi and Cinema. I have reinstalled Cinema, but its the same, no links found for shows that were on after around mid-November 2021. The time and date are correct on my box. I have googled and searched for answers, but nothing. TIA for any replies, I’m no expert so please keep it simple for me :slight_smile: thanks

1 Like

@Shopinitis

Welcome to our community!

Do you have a real debrid account? That will solve alot of this.

Try using stremio as well. It’s pretty update without a service.

4 Likes

Thanks, no I don’t have real debrid, to be honest I’m not even sure what it does or how to use it :blush:

I’ll look at Stremio.

I wasn’t sure if it was something to do with my box. It’s on Android 7 and I looked at the TP video on how to update it, but my box doesn’t have an update on the Mecool website, only the newer KM boxes.

1 Like

P.S. It didn’t used to be like this, shows were always on a few hours after they’d been aired, its only recently I’ve had this issue

1 Like

P.P.S. I can see the newer episodes but it doesn’t find any streams

1 Like

@Shopinitis

Troypoint has many guides on real debrid on the website. I would highly recommend checking out real debrid and sync it with kodis crew and seren

If you use the search function you will find it. Newer shows take some time but with real debrid I can get access to them as soon as they are available or out.

4 Likes

That’s great, thanks for your help, ill have a look :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorted, thank you!! Got Real Debrid and they’re all there! :smiley:

2 Likes