MECOOL KM6 soundbar problems

hey ljstew51957 way to go. I think we should come to you for help. You are one tenacious streamer. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Nice going, that’s gotta feel :+1: good

1 Like

You know what it’s like @Miki ,… I lost sleep over this crap,… just kept trying different variables. I have downloaded wolf from rai numerous times without a problem.

1 Like

Just love playing with new toys more that actually watching tv,…goes back to the old satellite card days

1 Like

A lot of us have that same sickness :rofl:

2 Likes

I often go to bed and cant sleep…thinkin’…what did I do to cause that android so much pain :joy:…toss and turn, wake up at 2am…i got it…run to the pc and get set…noper that aint it, back to bed…repeat :rofl: :thinking: :grimacing:

It’s all about the gremlins. :laughing: :japanese_ogre:

1 Like

You got that right! They’re hiding everywhere :eyes:

Yep all the time @TXRon ,… today I went outside to have a smoke and pace,…then it’s “yea that’s it” back and repeat.

1 Like

Well the good thing is if ya got to have problems why not android problems :sunglasses:… Lot worse out there. :eyes:

2 Likes

I have two problems right now…
A…What to buy next
B…Will my Wife be mad?

I think I will explain to B first then go with A LOL

1 Like

:rofl: @TXRon was teasing me using his premonition of a new super dee duper Shield, so if he has truly seen into the future, that is my vote! (And because it will be so super dee duper, your wife must completely understand).

1 Like

Im waiting to see what nvadia comes out with

1 Like

I’m going to wait a bit to grab something to see if anything new comes out. I really want to test the X5 and Z10 Pro Max to see what all I can do with them first. It will be a bit before I can do that which give time for new boxes to come out. Lol

UT8 pro has peaked my interest, never gone down the stock Android path. Love the specs, but if I was going to spend that much on a box I don’t really need, I would rather sleep in the car next to my brand new Shield Max Pro, 2nd Gen. I may even belt it in.

1 Like

I have two Shields 1st and 2nd gen and Love them they’re my main box . I also have a ut8 and like it also. I bought it as a backup and also because it can be rooted wich in my opinion is going to be a necessity in the future of streaming. Just my opinion for what it’s worth :v::sunglasses:

1 Like

My suggestion on the UT-8, only get it if you just want to tinker…Go Shield if streaming/recording are important. Ugoos has updates but does not really push them out properly. Ugoos is my fav stock android box mainly because it can be rooted even tho its so open already really dont need root and samba out of the box and is very functional compared to other boxes with samba or samba apps. Other than that, go shield , mecool or formuler.

1 Like

I’m using mecool km2 boxes with Android 10. Not having any issues except the volume glitch . The android device volume drops low by itself and you can’t bring the volume back up because it’s set to work with your tv/sound bar . I keep my remote set to only work with the tv box to worky way around this issue

@ljstew51957
I just now realized while scrolling through one of my KM6s, that I told you incorrectly about Wolf and KM6. I originally must have had some of the same issues as you because I used LeanbackOnFire for my customer launcher. I truly dont remember that, but it has never given me an issue so I have never changed it. I want to say I was downloading Wolf off of the RAI, but I never thought to download from TDUK when I had the issues. Glad you got it to work and sorry for the wrong info. (I do use Wolf on my Max and Shield and all sticks flawlessly)

@AMD237 no problem,… I’m not sure what was happening, but manager wouldn’t recognize wolf at first till i downloaded it from tduk.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.