Mecool KM6 green and blue blinking light

Has anybody have the front light blinking green and than Blue non stop, I rebooted the box a few times but it did not help just wondering if the box is ready to die on me its about 1 1/2 yrs old.

Have you checked heat? Could be overheating? Try unplugging and let it rest for several minutes.

2 Likes

I did that I unplug the unit all day than turn it on and it still blinks drives me crazy

Here is what the lights represent. Maybe this will give you something more to research.

2 Likes

The blinking light are chinees bling, they do represent connectivity but the box not working would indicate that as well. While the lights dont bother me, I know many that will place black electrical tape over it. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I love the lights. They give the box extra personality.

1 Like

Does it strobe tom the rhythm of the music?

2 Likes

Holding out hope it is a feature in the KM6 Super Deluxe ++ model.

Is it blinking faster than apprx every 2 seconds? Mine has blinked (breathed) at that rate from day one. It annoys me so I darkened out a lot of the middle & now don’t notice it much. It’s a solid dim red when its off & pulsing either blue or green when its on…no rhyme or reason with those 2 colors that I’ve noticed.

1 Like

Thanks it never has done that before until recently so that’s why I was wondering if it was going to die.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.