Mecool Android Box

Hey everyone. I am looking for another Android TV box. I have all of Amazon stick all models and one McCool MS Pro 8 Android box. I am looking for another McCool box. Can someone please give me some tips on highly rated McCool boxes. I would like at least 32 Gb pf ram and a IR remote would be really nice.
I want TV software not phone software. I would like lots of memory. I have found the USB and CD cards are not quite fast enought far some apps.]

My McCool Android box is a Mxpro L 32 gb memory. Usb ans SD slots. I believe the Ethernet is a 19/100Mb a 1 Gbb interface woukd be great.

1 Like

Don’t anything about Mecool box; never tested one, but here is their website looks like they have a 40% sale going on.

MECOOL TV BOX OFFICIAL ONLINE STORE

2 Likes

The KM6 deluxe would be the way to go, but is a little more expensive. I have 2 of them for my upstairs TVs. Easy to use and very powerful.

ANDROID TV BOX MECOOL KM6 DELUXE EDITION Specification
CPU: Amlogic S905X4 Quad-core ARM Cortex-A55
GPU: Mali-G31 MP2
RAM: 4GB
ROM: 64GB
Wifi: 2.4G/5G 2T2R 802.11 b/g/n/ac/ax
BT: 5.0
Ethernet: RJ45 10/100/1000 M

Others here like the KM2 as well. It is a little cheaper but lower specs.

5 Likes

Mecool check list…KM6= storage/ram great iptv streamer. KM2= fully certified androidTV

3 Likes

I guess the biggest choice would be if you want a Netflix certified box. KM2+ yes…KM6 No. Great devices IMO opinion either way

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone. When with the KM6 Deluxe Edition.

4 Likes

Let us know how you like it after it gets here. The worst part is the wait if you get these direct from Mecool.

1 Like

I’m looking for a new box to replace a FS max and a AM7.
Is the Mecool IR compatible? got a OFA 3661 UR works everything but the Ugoo.

1 Like

The remote the KM6 comes with is infrared, so I would say there’s a decent chance you could get it to work on the boxes. You may want to contact Mecool and ask, if you want to be more sure. I use the stock remote for one of my KM6s and bought a USB universal for the other. Both work very well.

1 Like

Ordered KM6 Deluxe 64Gb.
Got it for £77 = $94, should be delivered by the 11th Dec

3 Likes

Good choice. Dont expect updates and most likely wont need one. Ive had my km6 for some time with no updates and no issues. Great specs but no certifications. Km6 is meant for iptv and does it well. :+1:

1 Like

Congrats! The wait will be excruciating, but will be worth it. Let us know how you like it when you get a chance to play around with it! I have recommended this little fan on here before, and it isn’t mandatory by any means, but the KM6 sits perfectly on top of the soft feet, plugs into a usb port and in turn goes on and off with the box. I love keeping my KM6s cool!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.