Mad Titan Sports

Does anyone know if Mad Titan Sports in Kodi is down? It won’t even open for me and says there was an error and to read the log. Opening the log there isn’t any error entry for Mad Titan.

Ok so I was able to resolve the issue myself. I had to uninstall Mad Titan Sports go back into the repo and reinstall it. Oddly enough it reinstalled with all my settings in tact. It’s now back up and running.

2 Likes

Works ok on my end…I usually open the app from going into the app settings…force stop…clear cache…then launch…old habit from when firesticks first came out. I do get the same error as you sometimes. On my setup I wait ~30 seconds and retry the stream. Might take a couple tries but seems to work. Maybe the cache is purging…some kind of a timed event…not sure though…

I know nothing specific to help but it seems to work for me. Like Ola…learn its little quirks and work with them…

Ok I’m assuming you mean that I should clear the Kodi Cache and I do that every night before shutting down. I’ll redo it now and see if your suggestion works. Tx for your response.

1 Like

I usually force stop, clear cache launch the application from Launcher Manager menu. Old habit an old tech guy told me to do. He never launched programs from a shortcut on the home screen. Did everything from this screen. Might be smoke and mirrors but seems to work ok.

2 Likes

That is certainly one way to start apps. As a matter of routine maintenance I go into “manage installed apps” every night and force stop any apps with a large cache then clear the cache. With OLA TV I go into both Ola and Ludio, force stop, clear data, reset permissions to allow. Helps with the Source error issue. But lets not get off topic. Mad Titan Sports is fixed and working.

1 Like