Looking for new streaming box

hay guys just wanted thoughts on pulling the trigger on either a km2 plus or a ugoos x4pro or plus, any thoughts from anyone here that uses these boxes, or maybe any suggestions on other boxes around $100.00 bucks as always thanks

4 Likes

Do a search, we have tons of posted items on this, you will see tons of info.

3 Likes

I have both, 2 different boxes. The km2 is a certified android tv box and the x4 is stock android. The km2 is 2gb ram, x4 is 4gb. Both are nice. I use the x4 for gaming on android but it works well with iptv also. The km2 is all around good for iptv and netflix etc.

8 Likes

Let me add one other thing to TXRon’s post…if you use wifi exclusively then just make sure they are wifi 6 compatible…if your router is…or if you hardwire it…some have 100Mbps ethernet & others have Gig. Just a couple more points to consider.

2 Likes

Walmart is supose to come out with a up data box shortly .

4 Likes

T95 box on ebay for 39.99 -4GB + 128GB Streaming Devices / Hardware - TROYPOINT Insider

2 Likes

True the km2 is only 100mb ethernet but it streams good either way, Personally my km2’s are on wifi at a distance from even my mesh router and performs very well. The x4 is gb ethernet or wifi, either works well. The x4 also has a built in samba server that comes in very handy for use with recording from within or even other devices. ***food for thought…or confusion :joy:

4 Likes

The best box for $100 is the KM6 Deluxe, in my opinion. I just posted in another thread that with Mecool’s deal and Troy’s extra 10% coupon code, they are $181 for 2 boxes. You can try 1 box with the code but i’m sure it is around $100.

3 Likes

Check this link for lots of info:

https://tvboxstop.com/tv-box-rank-chart-2020/

2 Likes

Pretty sure thats only Android 10.

Km2 plus is what he mentioned. Its 2g/16.

Cheers

1 Like

MECOOL KM6 Deluxe Edition Android TV Box Specifications:

• CPU – Amlogic S905X4 Quad-core ARM Cortex-A55 CPU
  • GPU – ARM-G31 MP2 GPU, OpenGL ES 3.2, Vulkan 1.1 and OpenCL 2.0 support
  • OS – Android 10.0 ATV
  • Memory – 4GB
  • Storage – 32GB64GB eMMC flash + micro SD card slot (up to 128GB)
1 Like

I have the Ugoos AM6 B Plus, which has a 5 star rating and was the top rated box reviewed by TV Box Stop in 2020. It’s performance is absolutely stellar, with great build quality, and it can still be bought at Ali Express and Bangood online.

2 Likes

Android 9 and 10 are the best imho

2 Likes

I second @AMD237 on the km6, best bang for your buck, more power, 4gb ram, plenty of storage. I have one and never an issue. Don’t expect any updates from mecool…but thats a good thing :slightly_smiling_face: …and you wont go wrong with a Ugoos either and occasional updates but zero bloat on either box.

2 Likes

I’ll 2nd AMD & 3rd TXRon…I also have a KM6 Deluxe…& the wood grain top makes it ALL worth it. :sunglasses: :eyes:

3 Likes

aint it purdy :rofl: :sunglasses:…dont forget the flashing runway lights

1 Like

The breathing is very sexy too.

2 Likes

hey guys thanks for all the input very much appreciate it, i guess i will do a little more research on all the advice you guys have provided and make a decision thanks everyone

5 Likes

Hey @joe981 If you can, try buying something that is easily returnable…a number of peeps here have posted some “hard lessons learned” about return headaches. As good as many of these boxes are…quality control can be spotty with some. GL2U :cowboy_hat_face:

Let us know what you end up settling on…

2 Likes