Loki the series

I just started watching Loki and I’m on the second episode of the first season. Does it get any better, right now it’s kind of slow for me.

1 Like

I gave up after the 3rd episode.

Forced the first season in hopes that it would pick up. Haven’t touched the second season. Pretty sure I wont.

1 Like

It builds as season goes along the ending is intense. and IDK if you are a previous fan of the MCU but I think its more for fans who have previously followed the movies a lot may not make sense for first time viewers IDK because its one of the most popular and highly rated disney plus series

Loki was never my favourite character and I found the story line rather frenetic. Not for me.

1 Like

I watched the whole season one - not because it was good, but I felt that after investing 3 episodes worth, I felt I needed to validate my time. It improved a bit, especially in the last episode, but lackluster.

I’m surprised it earned a 2nd season green light.

1 Like

I definitely thought it picked up and I love it now. Season 2 really started with a bang and there is only one slow episode so far this season.

It has NOTHING to do with Thor…Oden…Ragnorock or the Avengers.
Time travel/manipulation.
SUCKS.
No new ideas.
All re-hashed crap.

1 Like

Marvel and DC movies are so affixed with the concept of time travel and multiverse crap.

It’s always seems like they’re pitching one or the other in all the films. Just like they’ve recently done with Spiderman and the Marvels. So overused - lacks any originality anymore.

Using time travel in a movie script. Makes it easier and less expensive to build sets. Most of the time, time travel means the characters are transported back in time to our present time.

Owen Wilson kills it (dead). Hard pass!

1 Like

I actually think he does pretty well in this. Have you watched it? He doesn’t do anything over the top like he has in most of his movies. Considering who the character is supposed to be, he plays it very well.

I prefer Owen Wilson paired up with Vince Vaughn - making more comedies.

1 Like

No !!!
In fact, the second season is really stupid!

It’s what Disney does best

The whole first season is slow

Stopped watching after the first episode tried again to watch but again deleted …not Thor or even close…

1 Like

Awful!!

It was nothing what I expected. Is disappointing.

1 Like