Local Now App is worth a look

When I searched in PlayStore it came right up, but it says “isn’t available on this device” . It doesn’t look like ut is a country issue…

what if you just type the word local? what comes up then? I have a Shield and it comes up on mine, so it can’t be the device.

I’m gonna download this to my Shield, then extract it and upload it to my mediafire account and give him a link. If that doesn’t work then I have no idea.

1 Like

oh. hmmm. I didn’t try your shortcode. Odd. Oh well that link will take him to it.

aftv.news could be having some issues right now. I just had trouble connecting.

In Google Play, when I type in “local” , “Local Now” doesn’t show, just other things with “lokal” in it…

That makes sense. Oh well. lots of options.

1 Like

Alright, if this doesn’t work then I’m out of ideas for the moment, lol… here’s a link to the version I extracted off of my Shield. https://tinyurl.com/localnow642

2 Likes

Yessss!!!:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: Finally. It works. Thank you very much for your help and not giving up on me. Appreciate a lot. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:women_with_bunny_ears: YAY! LOL, glad it finally worked. Good deal. :boom: :grinning:

2 Likes

Happy Day’s :tada::tada:. Glad you got it working

1 Like

They really have improved this app over time. I am impressed with it. Hope you enjoy!

1 Like

Yes. Very satisfied. I spent hours last night to check it out. Will be much used for sure.

1 Like