Live TV needed for firestick

I am an old lady who struggles at times. I am looking for alternatives for live tv now that ustvgo is gone. Any suggestion’s?

1 Like

No, not really. Do a search here there is lots of free stuff, but it takes getting used to. Otherwise maybe consider a paid iptv which we cant disuses here.

2 Likes

If you do a search for “live tv options” in this forum, you will find a post from troypoint that might help

1 Like

Just an example of what you can find using the search as Dracoo suggested.

3 Likes

Hey @Debbiejbr, welcome to the community! Very nice to have you here and hope you enjoy your stay. USTVGO going away does really stink for a lot of people, but unfortunately in our line of work (or hobby lol) this happens quite often. The free channels like this and within Kodi, etc, are always the first to go away when there is an issue. To get a more secure service that you should never have to worry about, you could look at options like antenna/tuner to get your local TV channels, or more verified IPTV apps. I still have Philo for my mom and son, and I have never had an issue. I guess it all depends on what you watch. There is a lot more to doing the unverified route, but could be an option if we could help you through it here and on Troypoint.com.

3 Likes

Streamwink gives you 40 free channels. Works fine …

1 Like

Anyone else notice that ustvgo is back online?

And it looks better :face_with_monocle:

False alarm …wishful thinkin https://ustvgo.live/

Yes. Try either RedboxTV apk or the Rapidstreamz apk … I’ve used both over 2-3 years now and they are very good. I watch mostly Fox News, but it has CNN MSNBC etc etc. There is also swiftstreamz apk but I found it not so easy to use. Hope this helps. Personally if I used a firestick (I’m on an android box) I would install a very lite Kodi build that had a few apps on it and you will be sorted for live TV … TV shows and movies. Good luck.

1 Like

Tvmob works good for me in UK, has channels from various countries.

1 Like

Ustvgo is still on, Xenon Nexus has it.

1 Like

I saw they (Kodi devs) were working on a solution in Kodi, but I’m not sure it’s the same as the original site. We’ll see.

Since all i ever used ustvgo for was the FoxNews link, I’ve replaced it with usnewson.com/ It loads the same way on tvbro, and actually has better quality than ustvgo did. Their app sucks, but the online link is solid.

5 Likes

Get live netv. There are two versions but only v1.5 will work on the firestick. Very configurable, block countries and languages with many choices having multiple links. Create favorite list and set boot to favorites for convenient access. I’ve tried the others and this is the best. Don’t forget to set up your live tv icon on main screen. I get over 400 channels with guide using that icon on main screen.

1 Like

I loaded it and it showed all the options but I could not select any.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. Will have a look at it today.

1 Like

I actually have this on my box but rarely use the apk. I find it cumbersome to navigate. I think they still have a ways to go before it is as friendly as Rapid Streamz or ever Redbox TV … I also think TVMob is a great apk. There are many good ones out there if you want to stay off Kodi all together. TiViMate, with a decent playlist is also a winner.

1 Like

(http://www.freeintertv.com)
and
(rapidstreamz.tv)
and
(daddyhd.com)
remove the brackets

What did you load? And what area are you in? Might be geo blocked.

1 Like

Remember to only post legal and free… everyone els needs to go in the right section.

I loaded Red Box. I am in FL