Live TV kodi & mad titan sports

How do I prevent being kick out of watching live tv or sports program . I’m using Mad Titan Sports & at times it will go for half an hour, at times 5 minutes maybe.

1 Like

With kodi you should always have a back up addon to your regular. do a search for sports kodi addons and experiment with them, it’s hard to recommend one without knowing which sport you are having trouble with. I have a iptv service but mostly watch sports on kodi because I usually watch sports on my pc .

1 Like

Are you using a VPN, Promise and Homelander have IPTV as well as mad Titan.

1 Like

I watch live tv on MT & live sports & they both kick me out after sometimes 5 min sometimes 15 or so. I have used it with my VPN on & off. Also have used real debrid with the same results

1 Like

I have used a VPN & it does the same with it connected or not.

ok, RD is only for movies and TV series. Live TV has been a bug-a-boo on kodi since ustv went down. Also, I have not seen anyone post that they have found a reliable LiveTV on kodi. Sports on the other hand is very reliable. BUT, i am only talking about MLB and English Soccer. I use the Loop for those and they have been solid. If they work well with my two sports, then they should be good for other sports.

1 Like

Thanks I’ll give that a try.

For Premier League I use Sport hd, Asgard and Rising tides with the VPN.

1 Like