Legal & Free Streaming

This is an article about FAST free ad-supported streaming TV services This is worth the read!

1 Like

Tubi is proof about having good entertainment bundled with advertisements and Roku’s free offerings aint to shabby.

4 Likes

Do a search on here for the 10 pages of FAST that I posted some time back. You’d be surprised at how it’s growing.

Here let me help. lol

3 Likes

I have a Prime account due to savings on delivery charges but use Prime, HBOmax is free with my AT&T cell family plan plus fiber internet. The Family shares a Disney+ account.
I also watch TUBI, Pluto, Filmrise, Favesome, Crackle & Pop Corn Flix. A
All stream legal & never with any problems. I create accounts so I can watch a partial movie & return or set up Watchlists.
Seriously, I have zero desire to stream pirated content & just about every good movie playing in theaters will eventually be on 1 of these platforms. I can wait for them to play no need to be the 1st on my block to see them & will still be new to me.

2 Likes

That’s exactly why I published those 10 pages of Free and legal links. To offer variety.

2 Likes

Tbh, I probably watch more YouTube stuff than anything else. Right now I have Prime on and watching a movie. That F2V m3u is another great source for free and legal.

2 Likes

The problem with FilmRise and the like is they aren’t kidding when they say “free with ads” - they are torture! Five minutes of ads every 5 minutes - same ads time after time. Tried it and gave up - life’s too short for all those ads!

2 Likes

FAST isn’t fast. I’ve been so use to cable ads in Canada that ads don’t bother me. It’s an opportunity to have a bathroom break and to grab another cerveza. Even Pluto has their annoying pluto logo playing instead of ads. I’d prefer a generic ad to they’re flying logo garbage. But in my old age I’ve gotten more tolerant and do know 1 thing. IT’S FREE.
Have fun and STREAM ON.

1 Like

I’m of a very similar opinion but am only 68 years young. Considering subtracting a year for every birthday from now on. That way will eventually be the same age as my longtime GF.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.