Launching Apps with Wolf Launcher

The standard home page that comes with firestick has 2 lines of the same Apps.
Use the lower line and I am returned to the last spot I was at in the that App when I used the home button on the remote to exit
Use the top line and the App opens on that App’s home screen.

I installed Wolf Launcher which only has 1 line of APP Icons and each time I leave an App, I must continually tap the back button on my remote until I get back to its home screen. If I don’t, the next time I select that App it will open at the exact spot from which I hit home on my remote to exit
Is this how Wolf works, or am I doing something wrong?

2 Likes

you might look through this and check settings. Once installed properly Wolf is very simple to operate and navigate.

How to Install Wolf Launcher on Firestick/Android & Upgrade Your Interface

2 Likes

I’m having an issue where i can’t update each section’s settings in the Launcher Settings. It’s just a blank pop up box. but i am only having that issue on one fire stick 4k (not the max). anyone else ever have this issue? I quit wolf launcher and restarted, no luck though. I would hate to have to uninstall and reinstall it since I have customized it for hours invested.

I just now installed Wolf launcher to check it out. It is very similar to other launcher apps. I had a problem being able to install wallpaper and a few other features. Wallpapers were downloaded to the proper files, but the launcher couldn’t find them. Also, had issues with some app features.

So, I decided to uninstall and maybe try again when Nvidia decides on getting around to fixing the ness they’ve caused.

Does anyone know if it is possible to load the Nova Launcher on a Nvidia Pro?

Don’t believe I tried that one but I have tried many and I always come back to Wolf.

1 Like

I am curious about the launchers. I downloaded ATV and set it up and it seems to work well. I went and downloaded Wolf. I really can’t see the difference between them. Is there something I’m missing and each one has different features? Thanks

How to Customize Wolf Launcher for Firestick, NVIDIA Shield, Chromecast with Google TV & Android TV - YouTube

:red_circle:NEW WOLF LAUNCHER WITH WIDGETS GUIDE - YouTube

When I debloated my Fire HD 10 Tablet using Fire Toolbox I installed the Nova launcher on that. I kinda like it, but I am wondering if it is only for tablets?

Did that one and I do like it, but I couldn’t get any wallpapers to load. Although, I just got done playing with FLauncher and I figured out a way to get their pre-installed wallpapers to load. I had to allow Flauncher to my NAS and the I could use their stuff, but I still couldn’t load any wallpapers I downloaded.

Imho, Flauncher is not as good as Wolf. I may have to wait until the Android 11 mess is all fixed.

1 Like

Flauncher was one of my least favs.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.