Launcher Manager has disabled everything on the new ONN Android device

Run Virus Total and check for malware. Had a similar issue and Virus Total found an app I had recently installed that I did not check first due to laziness on my part. Uninstalled that app and Wolf went back to normal.

Btw, that app caused other issues with my OS as well as some other apps.

I had the exact same issue. It turned out that I forgot to turn USB debugging off. Once I turned it off that fixed it.

I am not sure what you are saying. Did you have issues with Wolf Launcher and all issues cleared when you disabled USB debugging?

I’ve followed all the steps to, But I think there is a software problem. Default out of the box it did not see my ethernet connection. Did the troy supercharge but I use FLauncher not wolf and everything fine. then went back and did factory default, update both box and remote and this time connected to ethernet. Did the troy super again and ethernet drop and settings not seeing it. Removed the mouse pointer, browser, and sideloader and ethernet magically appeared. Restarted and everything working for 2 days. Then had sound issue where sound would drop out for a fraction of a second every 7-8 min, thought it might be my Youtube TV but other older box on different tv did not have the problem BTW I did not do the expand internal storage thing. a few hours later remote acting up so I paired with the older box and working fine.
Chinese box quality or software bugs IMO.

Yes, when I booted up the ONN box it would stop at a black screen. So I gave it a voice command to go to settings. Then I turned off USB debugging. After that Launcher Manager and Wolf Launcher started up properly.

Thanks for confirming. I know I had debugging enabled when I experienced the black screen

I hit wolf-launcher before I hit launcher manager and now I only have a black screen with white letters for four apps and none of them is launcher manager so I can’t go back to the regular Google TV launcher. What can I do? I was setting up my new One streaming device following Troy’s supercharge video and hit the wolf-launcher before he said use the Launcher manager to install the wolf-launcher. My mistake clearly, but what can I do to fix it?

On your remote, hold down the mic button and say “settings” then try and start the launcher from there or do a factory reset.

Just curious, did you leave USB debugging enabled before you first opened Wolf Launch Manager?

Can’t get it to change to reset when I release the button it goes black. The menu is set for restart and green cannot change.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me after launch manager froze my Home Screen, turn it black, here is how I got it fixed… it fixed by using google voice to ask for settings, then apps, enable google, and it fixed it all good again.

1 Like

i’m stuck at the black screen and can’t get out of it. i’ve tried using Google Voice to open Settings, Apps, and then Enable Google, but it doesn’t seem to be working. how are you using Google Voice to accomplish this? what specifically are you saying? thank you.

GV doesn’t work without WiFi. Try hitting the Netflix button. I had luck with that once.

1 Like

It locked everything up for me. I couldn’t use Google Voice. Had to factory reset…didn’t use Wolf Launch Manager…

1 Like