Last android os 9 box on the market

MXQ Pro 4K 5G UHD 2gb/16gb Dual Band WiFi Android 9 Smart TV Box Media Streamer | eBay

android 9 will never be available on media boxes again…i just bought two of these for 25US each
there is one left and you’ll never be able to buy that OS system again…i have 2 for my collection now
you never know? …lol

1 Like

What is the significance of Android 9? I have a few old T95Z Boxes running Android 7. Still works great

well it seems that android 10 was the last OS system that you could write unlimited permissions to have an app direct file explorer’s to anywhere you choose?..those permissions have been removed for android os 11 and higher
you can no longer have a particular app acess a particular folder of your choosing
tivimate users are screaming about this on reddit even after the recent update?

I have a T95R Pro. Is that a good or bad thing ?

I don’t know. Does the box work for you? If so I would say that’s good. If not why?

1 Like

Lots of workarounds available. Just need to learn how. Mostly has to do with updated files managers. Reddit has info everywhere on the methods. I thought the latest TiViMate updates fixed the system picker issue for you on the T95Z.