Kodi won't play streams in Addons

I’m sorry, Dixie. It is very frustrating for sure. Hopefully someone can figure this out.

@hlthwiz
@Dixie

Are you guys just ignoring me…? Free streams are not reliable. No fix other than to get rd.

Also, firestick user downgrade to 19.4, 20 uses more resources and the firestick may suffer.

2 Likes

Thanks! I can try the lower Kodi version but you think RD (real debrid?) will fix this? I have never had problems in the past getting free streams.

I dont know how many times i have to say this, but kodi is not reliable without real debrid. Kodi is not like it was when it was xmbmc… all the free stuff get shut down. Uploaders are switching to encrypted mega hoster which is premium links. 4 bucks a month.

Please understand im not being rude, but this is a common thing and the search needs to be used.

With realdebrid you will see a huge difference.

1 Like

How do I do the real debri? Again, I am a techno brainless. Is there a video showing me step by step? I have a Nvidia Shield.

Using search :mag:>>>

That video will help, but because I do not use a build I go on each add on and add the real debrid in the settings of that add on. PM me if you want I may be able to help one on one

Found it, thank you for your help

showing last weeks shows has happened a few times for me. I was trying to watch the shows on the day of release so i left it for a few days and its worked perfectly since.

1 Like

I did the real-debrid and paid $9 for 3 months, it said “it’s a 1 time fee” but it also says something about an $89 charge coming in July. Do you know anything about that? If I downgrade to the $4 per month like you stated, will I still be getting the great viewing that I am getting?

What $89 charge? Where did you see that?

When I go into Real-Debrid account.

Can you screenshot that?

This is all you should ever see. And every couple times you re-up for the 6 month, you should get a free month or so.

1 Like

I just did and I did the third one

1 Like

That’s 89 Days till it expires.

1 Like

Lol, thank you so much. See? I am techno stunted. Ok then what do I do, just redo it?

Just renew it when the 89 days are up. If you like it, the best bang for your buck is to go for the #4 (180 days).

3 Likes

Set up a Calendar notification so you know when you need to renew as you won’t get any notifications that your RD days have expired. You have no idea how many times I’ve spent time troubleshooting why I’m not getting any sources only to then realize my RD days expired.

1 Like

What is Real Debris? Is it worth it? Lol

1 Like