Kodi the crew real debrid keeps shutting down

My Crew keeps closing the shows I am trying to watch. Normally it only happens about three times in the first 10 minutes of the show but it has got much worse this last episode I’m watching. So far it’s closed on me about 7 times in 35 minutes.

Is there a way to make this stop and when it happens should I pick another link or go back to the same link I had been using?

Sorry you are having trouble. This is not Normal. What version of KODI are you on, what device are using, and have you cleared your cached. The Crew is working perfect and getting kicked out 3 times in 10 minutes is NOT normal

1 Like

You dont happen to be using Nord VPN?

1 Like

I do actually. So I’m going to guess I chose the wrong VPN? Is there a way to fix it at all?

Yes. The fix is fairly easy. Go into Nord settings and change the protocol to OpenVPN/UDP. That fixes it for now.

Not the wrong vpn just need to change the protocol. Updated my pinned topic to add nord fix issue.

Thanks so much and I assume obviously I still would be fully protected and everything? Thanks everyone

Changing the protocol won’t disable the VPN.

1 Like

Please make your own topic on this, and use our search on this please.