Kodi stopped working and continues to give same problems

So, kodi stopped working. We uninstalled and then installed 20.1. Downloaded a couple of add-ons, but each one gave a message that version 0.00 could not be satisfied. Reset the firestick to factory settings, and went through the process again, to get the same results, which was the same problem before uninstalling. Downloaded the virus tool also and found nothing. Any ideas? Thanks

Type in 250931 in downloader to get the latest version.

Try Stremio I’ve gotten tired of starting over with Kodi.

1 Like

Kodi is working fine on all our devices

1 Like

Don’t use builds and download Kodi directly from Download

3 Likes

Are you sure the addons you’re trying to use are compatible with the version of Kodi you’re running? What addons are you installing?

1 Like

I have mine all set up , been using crew and Seren, and I seem to have a lot of streaming issues with 20.1, as I’ve seen others have too. Use rd too. Suddenly stuff only 4 or 5 yrs old have no streams available

This is crazy! So many posts lately about people having KODI issues on 20.1 I have been using The Crew and 9Lives for months on 20.1 with zero issues. Make sure your RD is authorized, you have days left, and most important, your not on some shitty Firestick and your good to go

3 Likes

Everything is good. Today, I completely uninstalled everything, then re installed fresh. Reauthorized RD, and it’s good for 32 more days. Still can’t figure out why the stream issue

Which fire stick do you have? Ditch the old ones.

4k cleared everything out, put kodi 20.1. Crew and Seren , rd, I think it was because I just installed 20 over 19.4. This time deleted all then did fresh. Thanx

been using builds ONLY for the last 5 years…NEVER had an issue with KODI not working :thinking: :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

If you use a build that is done right and constantly maintained by the developer then there’s nothing wrong with builds. For some people it just feels like too much. And sometimes builds use up too much resources for small devices. There’s no right or wrong answer. It all depends on your setup and personal preference. Again, Kodi’s ability to customize everything is what I love about it.

1 Like