Kodi Sports Addon Errors

Neither the crew or mad titan sports are loading anything. All their links say that they have a playback error. I’ve done all known fixes for this including kodi reset, clear data of kodi app, kodi uninstall, delete the .db files in kodi. None of the sports works, but only the sports do not work. All the tv shows and movies etc do. Any idea what’s going on?

Well frist the live tv of kodi is not reliable its free and not always maintained.

Secondly, if you dont have a real debrid with your kodi then most to all free streams will have issues or wont play.

I have real debrid so it must men that their database is not being managed this week or something. Because it’s been running fine no issues for the last 2 months.

Nope,

Try this.

Make sure your real debrid is up-to-date.
Re authorize your account on the app/apk you are using
Delete your devices in real-debrids website and re add them
Make sure they are added in real debrid.

These steps are a must and will solve the issue 9 out of 10 times. Also check real debrids Twitter for status updates.

Okay—I just went under my devices in real-debrid account and removed all of them. Going to be trying to reauthorize in the crew right now. But the only thing I don’t understand is even mad titan sports who does not use real debrid at all, the links are also giving the playback error as well.

Update: just went back in and reauth real debrid and still nothing even after I went to real debrid account and removed all the devices. Still giving me that playback error to check the logs

Do you know of any sports add on that are working for MLB by chance that you use?

I had that problem this morning for all the streaming addons.

I seemed to have solved it by using the maintance tool from the Open Wizard and deleting all the cache, old thumbnails, etc that I could find. The Crew & Navy Seal both worked great after that. I started watching a program & didn’t bother checking other addons.

That’s because sports and live links come and go. No way we can fix this.

The checking real debrid was for movies and tv shows

1 Like

Yes get an iptv service, much more reliable or you can try Skeleton Crew build. It has mlb.

1 Like

Okay thank you—I figured since everything else is working just the sports links—it must mean that there are no links uploaded right now on anything for MLB

If you’re waiting for Kodi you could try one of these>>

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.