Kodi Seren add on

I have Kodi 18 Leia (latest) in one room, and Kodi 17.6 Krypton in another. Seren (latest 2.0) working seamlessly on Leia, but “couldn’t connect to repository” on 17.6 Krypton set up. I’ve removed nixgates source and repo, re-nstalled, but same issue. Might do a fresh Kodi install of 17.6, and see if that fixes?

Hi @Fie_Man
Here is Troy responding to the most common errors and how to fix……

Hello Everyone, I addressed this Seren problem in Advisor today. Here are most common problems people are having troubles.

1. Using a VPN not compatible with Real-Debrid. If you’re using IPVanish VPN, you have nothing to worry about as it’s 100% compatible with Real-Debrid.
  2. When configuring the Seren add-on, you aren’t taking the extra step to install the necessary scraper. You must read the entire Seren guide…all of it.
  3. You’re making a mistake when typing in one of the addresses for either the Seren addon itself or the scraper. Take your time and double check your spelling. One wrong character in either of those addresses and this won’t work.
  4. Your Real-Debrid account has expired. Keep in mind, you must have a premium account for this to work properly and they don’t notify you when your account has expired.
2 Likes