Kodi installed on Windows 10

I just downloaded Kodi on my pc with Windows 10. I want to add a Source File in File Manager so that I can download the Crew Repository but it does nothing and I enabled Unknown Sources in System/Add-Ons menu in Settings. Is there a settings in Windows that I need to enable/disable like that is required with an Android Streaming Device? I appreciate any feedback with this matter…

Nope, just follow the guide as it says, i have kodi on the pc works fine. Make sure to type it in the info correctly.

It sounds like I need to be more clear… when I click on ‘Add Source’ it does nothing… the popup window doesn’t appear, therefore there isn’t a field to type anything in. This isn’t my first time installing Kodi however it’s my first time installing it on a pc…

1 Like

Have you tried an uninstall/reinstall? Did you download Kodi from Troy’s Toolbox? A fork? You could try from here to see if it makes a difference.

I just went into my Windows 10 KODI Build. you have to Double click to get the Add Source window. I think on Android and other devices it is only single click. My first couple of tries were single click and it didn’t work. Perhaps it is that?

1 Like

Thanks Mark, you are correct. I double clicked it and the window popped up…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.