Kodi Installation / Morpheus app

good “evening” people …

hope this is the correct chat …

i have a “few” questions …

first …

i recently installed morpheus and once i open it it asks to be upgraded …
well whether i upgrade it or not it always shows a pops up sying “morpheus crashed” (i have removed reinstalled, original or upgraded…
just want to know if there is something wrong with it …
it used to be my second or third choice …

second …

i recently installed kodi 19.3 (xenon v6.6) - by the way as complicated as it was when i first used it v.17 - and whether it is seren or venom or some other addon a pop up shows and it reads “no debrid account setup, account is required” …

so, any explanation or sugestion? …

thanks …

Hi @jguardia01
Welcome to the community.

1. So Morpheus is unstable and hasn’t been updated. So, I would uninstall and delete it and anything related to it and choose another add-on.
  2. With the recent Kodi update to 19.3, Diggz Xenon build isn’t compatible yet with the new version of Kodi. So recommend you completely uninstall and delete Diggz completely off your device and just install one or two add-ons. Also, if you haven’t yet, highly suggest you get a real-debrid account and use it along with any add-ons you install. It will pull in lots of playable links.

thanks sbrowne …

which build shoul i download and also how do open a debrid account ? …

again, thanks …

Hi @jguardia01
So which add-on is pretty subjective; but for movies and TV shows I like Seren with a real debrid.
Here is the tutorial for Seren:

For real debrid, here is the tutorial:

Come back here if you have questions or need help.
Good luck!

I use The Oath and Seren.

1 Like

thanks everyone …

if need more information will write again …

thanks everyone again …

1 Like

@jguardia01

Welcome to our community!!

Take your time with kodi install. Read our guides on troypoint guide it covers every bit of info about installing builds and addons. Feel free to come back with more info.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.