Kodi error one or more items failed to play

I found the error but i don’t know how to fix it?

Did you read the previous one? I have always used kodi with a vpn. I don’t know where that got messed up.

@Destination80s

But Real Debrid is a must. Error 403 means you have been denied access in various ways.

Your ISP blocking your public IP address, the kodi add-on you’re using could blocked because you are using it without Real Debrid, because the most add-ons required Real Debrid those days.

Do you have this issue only when using the add-on, or also when browsing the internet.?.

If only the add-on you need the Real Debrid authorization.

If also when browsing the internet. You have to clean the browser cache also the cokies.

Mine is on a firestick. All of my downloads always come from tp. I’ve been with him for 2 years. This didn’t start until i upgraded to matrix 19.4. I never had any problems with the previous versions. All of my other simular apps work fine.

I would honestly uninstall put on kodi 19.3 from the rai and sync your Real-Debrid to seren just the addon and try that. All with your vpn on.

@Destination80s

Ok now are few more things we know. Everything works fine on previous version. As @TP-Dracoo mentioned use Kodi 19.3 with VPN and Real Debrid. Then your issue is solved.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.