Kodi build diggz blast

I installed Kodi 20.3 stable release from tool box. thin I tried to install Diggz burst build. when I get to install from zip and click on diggzrepo nothing happens.
Is diggzrepo site down? what else can I do?

If it was there to install from Zip you may have missed the pop up that it was done. Go to see if the repository is ready to install.

it is there, when I click on it nothing happens and it is not in install from repository.

Its not working for me either. Tried to download onto the Fork and same thing happened to me.

Something is going on with the Chef Wizard. I loaded the build on reg Kodi and the weather doesn’t load up. The build is working though. I am able to use trakt and watch movies/tv.

I am guessing they might be adding or updating a build. They usually shut down access when they are working on things in the background.

I disconnected my VPN and it worked! Was able to unzip and download on the Fork. Weather returned to the Kodi build too.

Using IPVanish…not sure why the issue all of a sudden.

Edit:
Seems like the reset of the VPN did the trick. Tried to install again after turning the VPN back on and it worked like it used to.

2 Likes

I decided not to update as when you mess with KODI and upgrade it first deletes many things to reinstall new version thus if you have older version of Diggz xenon it gets wiped and Diggz has debrid only version and a free version but like you post downloading Diggz may not be same one you had…

When i update my diggz build my RD and Trakt stay logged in.

There are a few minor adjustments but nothing major. You might need to redownload an addon that you use. It even keeps my addons in the favorites category. And if the addon isnt downloaded it just asks me to when i try to access it.

1 Like

I tried everything you suggested. I still can’t get it to work.
Thanks for all your help. I think I’ll try reloading Kodi. If that does not work I’ll try an earlier version of Kodi

I did the Kodi 20.3 upgrade first and then updated the Diggz build. It worked fine with no issues. RD and Tract stay in place but I had to reinstall add-ons and update EN login info.

Thanks again for the responses. Most of this stuff is over my head.

Try the reloading of kodi.

I said on an different post… Once you are comfortable on Kodi the worst that can happen is you start over.

If you run into any issues come back and ask.

1 Like